Arriva and Go-Coach are changing some of their services in the Sevenoaks area from Sunday 6 April.
The 431, 432 and the 452 services will be replaced by a new 452 service:
- in the morning peak this will run as now, from Ryewood in Dunton Green via Chipstead to Sevenoaks Railway Station and Sevenoaks Bus Station.
- during the day this will run from Ryewood in Dunton Green via Bullfinch Lane and Witches Lane (but still not via Chipstead) to Sevenoaks Railway Station and Sevenoaks Bus Station, and then on via St Johns Hill, Seal, Kemsing to Noah’s Ark. The service will be half-hourly in each direction. The new service will not serve Otford and Shoreham – see below.
- in the evening peak this run as now, from Sevenoaks Bus Station, Sevenoaks Railway Station, via Chipstead to Ryewood in Dunton Green. There will be an extra service at 1725 from Sevenoaks Bus Station (1730 from Sevenoaks Railway Station), and the current 1740 from Sevenoaks Bus Station will run five minutes later (leaving the Bus Station at 1745 and the Railway Station at 1749).
Otford and Shoreham will be served during the day on Monday to Saturdays by:
- a revised 421 service from Sevenoaks Bus Station via Sevenoaks Railway Station to St Johns Hill and Bat & Ball. This will then go via Otford Pond, Telston Lane and Filston Lane to Shoreham Railway Station.
- a 403 service from Tunbridge Wells via Sevenoaks Bus Station and then Otford Railway Station, Shoreham Railway Station, Eynsford to Bluewater.
On the 401 Monday to Saturday services are unchanged but there are small changes to timings on Sundays – most buses from Westerham to Sevenoaks will run 5 minutes earlier than at present. This will be all year round, and it will allow the bus to call at Knole during the summer. The final bus of the day (1834 from Westerham) will be unchanged.
Thanks to Arriva and Go-Coach for letting us see the timetables in advance. Arriva’s summary post on the changes is here.
Note: A lot of people visit this page. If the information that you were seeking is not here, please tell us in the comment box below what you would like to see.