The Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan has commissioned London TravelWatch to carry out an independent review of the closure of ticket offices on London Underground, and its impact on passengers. For the review London Travelwatch are undertaking a number of activities including surveys and focus groups amongst passengers and staff, and mystery shopping of journeys on London Underground.
Many Sevenoaks area rail travellers use the Underground to complete their journey, and London Travelwatch have asked for our experiences in relation to:
- Buying tickets, topping up Oystercards and claiming refunds
- Accessibility and staff assistance for people with reduced mobility
- Obtaining help and information from staff
- Safety and security whilst travelling on the London Underground
- Purchasing tickets for onward travel on National Rail services.
If you can help, please complete the public survey on http://www.londontravelwatch.org.uk/ticketofficereview by Monday 24 October 2016.