Yesterday Southeastern introduced a new journey planning and ticket purchase website. We are testing the site and we will be publishing our review shortly. We would appreciate as much early feedback from other users as possible please.
Particular issues to consider will include:
- does the site always offer the cheapest ticket for your journey as the first fare quoted? (Amazingly the cheapest fares sometimes do not appear on rail industry websites.)
- does the site clearly and fully tell you the conditions associated with the ticket and on which trains it is valid?
- is it clear and easy to use?
- how does it work for people with accessibility issues?
- how does it compare to the previous version?
- is the snazzy map – which takes up most of the screen – useful at all?
We need your feedback please! Please add your comments here